Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Today

It is amazing what a month and a half, a visit with a teacher and love will do for the behavior of a 5 year old kindergartener. He is listening in class and his behavior both at school and at home have improved dramatically.

On another front, I have passed 6 months without being certified. The fault is their's. They canceled both classes I need because they do not hold the classes for less than 5 people. I have asked numerous times when they will hold the class again, but I keep getting the run around. I think the real reason is that they don't want to pay me more.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in the US. We are not traveling this year because I do not know if I work this weekend. So... we are doing the meal here at home with just the kids. It won't be the first time I've cooked on Thanksgiving.

Well, hopefully it won't be another month and a half before I update this thing again...

No comments: