Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Oh, the joy!

Oh, the joy of a child that has to go to the Principal's office. My boy did not listen to the teacher in class yesterday. In fact he put his hands over his ears. This was behaviour they tolerated in pre-school last year. I asked him why he went to the Principal's office and he said he did not remember. He also did not remember what the principal said. This behaviour was not bad enough to get a call home so, I will be going in to school to talk and strategize with the teacher so, hopefully, we will not have a repeat of this behaviour.

2 comments:

Ladybristol said...

I knew men were bad at listening to women but I didn't realise they practiced this skill while still so young :)

mortal_one said...

I hear what you're saying. As far as I can tell, you are the first confirmed reader of this blog. Thanks!