Sunday, August 26, 2007

Busy Time

The last couple of months have been busy for me. Work has been constant learning and lifting. I weigh less now than I have in about 15 years. Both my kids are now in school.



I have worked at a major convenience store since the beginning of June. Not my first, second or 85th choice of employer, but it pays the mortgage, barely. I like the work, and the people - both on staff and the customers.



I am down to about 165 lbs. now. I attribute it to all the lifting I am doing at work. I haven't weighed this little since I ran my second marathon. Anyone interested in losing weight, send me a comment or an email, I will be glad to help.



I am getting old. Both of my children are now in school. My youngest got on the bus for kindergarten today. I know he will do well even though he was a bit nervous today. Once he gets the routine down, he will be fine.

No comments: