Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wednesday

I hate being out of work. It makes me feel like a slimy leech. I have a wife and 2 kids to take care of and without a paycheck coming in, I feel very uncomfortable to say the least. I have retail management experience, I have IT experience, database experience, reporting software experience, and Development Management experience. None of that seems to matter here in the Eastern Panhandle of WV. If, on the off chance that anyone is reading this, and you know of any jobs in the Eastern Panhandle area, please let me know. I have been and would be an extremely hard worker. In the past 18 years I have worked for exactly 2 companies - one for 7 years and one for 10 years. I have never been fired. I work well in groups or alone. I am a self starter at work and need minimal direction. Hire me!

No comments: