Sunday, April 27, 2008

It was really nice this weekend to see my nephews. They came up this weekend because one of them was in the state Math Field Day. Yeah, I got geeks for nephews, but not ordinary geeks. All three of them all involved in athletics.

I had not seen them in a couple of years, and boy they have grown. I think they will become fine young men.

My kids had fun playing mini golf with them as well.

Church is going... well it is just going. Earlier this year I was asked to be on a number of committees to help run things. Either I am the only one on a committee or the committees have not met. So when I go to learn my duties and help out, I am told that it is already done. The only people in the church that seem to want me to do things is the Pastor and the Secretary. None of the members seem to want me to be involved. Oh well, their loss. I guess it is time to look for a new church.

No comments: