Friday, May 4, 2007

A Working Man Once Again

After what seems like an eternity (11 months), I finally convinced someone to hire me. I was beginning to worry that no one would ever hire me. Oh well, now that I am getting a paycheck once more, I can look a bit more carefully and closely to find opportunities to find things which will increase substantially the money coming into this household.

It actually feels like a giant weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I can breathe a little easier.

Well, I found out last week that one of my good friends will be going back to Iraq at the end of June. This will be his second tour of the area. He went over before the fighting started there and was part of a unit that took Baghdad Airport. His mission will be different this time. I think I will be more worried about him this time.

I should update this weekend sometime.

No comments: